Online Abstract Submission is now closed.
Submissions will be assessed by the Scientific Committee according to their relevance to themes of the congress and overall quality criteria such as significance of topic, contribution to knowledge and discourse, coherence and structure. Each abstract will be subject to a blind review without identifying names or organisations to ensure a fair and equal scoring process.
Submitters will be notified by June 28, 2016 if their proposal is accepted and in which format: as a presentation or a poster. Please note, we do not provide individual feedback on submissions.
The European Congress for Homeopathy looks forward to your presentation during the meeting in Vienna and thank youin advance for your co-operation in following these guidelines. You will find the exact time and room for your presentationin the final program which will be made public on the congress website.
Oral Presentation/Presentation Slides
- The format shall be for a screen ratio of 4:3.
- Please use the Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 or 2010* (*.ppt) or (*.pptx), to guarantee it can be opened successfully on an on-site PC.
- Please note that we cannot guarantee the quality of MacIntosh-based presentations; please check in advance (before September 30, 2016 - forwarding date of your presentation) their Windows compatibility.
- Movies: Please take steps to compress your videos (less than 500M). Uncompressed videos will take longer to upload. We can only accept movies created as WMVs or AVI formats.
Please understand that it is not possible to use your own notebook for presentation.
Materials used for the presentation have to be supplied by the presenter (e.g. handouts).
The size of the poster should be 60-70 x 90 cm. Presentation format is a horizontal format.
An optimal lay-out of your poster will attract attention of other Congress delegates. Text should be easy to read at a distance of 1 meter. Use colour and a clear structure.
You must include all material to support your presentation, such as tables, drawings, charts and pictures.
At the bottom of the poster, please include your and/or the co-author’s email address. This will prove especially useful if another delegate wishes to contact you about your work. Having copies of your material for onsite distribution is also a good means of communication.
Materials used for the presentation have to be supplied by the presenter (e.g. handouts). The production of the poster is organised and paid by the presenter.
Timeline Abstract Submission:
- Abstract submission deadline: Friday, April 29, 2016
- Abstract confirmation: Tuesday, June 28, 2016
- Congress Registration: Tuesday, August 30, 2016